Pug Hug Gift Card Holder-JMRush
Approximate Card size: 4” x 5.75”
This card features character arms that open to release a hidden gift card section. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided cardstock for the card base).
2. Fold the card along score lines.
3. Apply glue the bottom of the side tabs on the card base. Secure by folding upward toward the card base.
4. Glue the medallion (small circle) onto the solid Pug head shape. Glue the collar into place on the solid Pug head shape.
5. Glue the nose to the small muzzle shape. Glue the large head shape ( with cut outs for the eyes) to the solid Pug head shape.
6. Using a foam adhesive square, attach the nose/muzzle piece to the detailed face piece and attach the ears to the solid Pug head shape.
Glue the eye/muzzle design onto the head piece with the eye holes.
7. Glue the combined detailed head piece to the solid head piece. (There are two tiny curved pieces that you can use in his eyes for reflection if you like:)
8. Using a foam adhesive square, attach the combined Pug head piece to the card base and insert gift card.
9. The paws tuck into the slots on the front. Using a foam adhesive square, attach the heart shape between the paws. Finish with adhesive gems for the sparkle in his eyes and a ribbon:)