Frog Hug Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate box size: W 3.25” x D 2.25 x H .75” (H 4” including Frog head)
This treat box features character arms that open to a small treat box. This design is perfect for Valentine’s Day or birthday parties. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided cardstock for the card base).
2. Glue the frog face to the frog face solid base.
3. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the eyes to the frog combined face.
4. Fold the box base along score lines. It is not necessary to fold the score lines closest to the tip of each hand.
5. Apply glue to the two top tabs and secure them to the top (head) panel.
6. Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure them to the bottom panel creating a box.
7. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the head on the front of the box.
8. -9. Apply glue to the bottom of the bottom section of the narrow strip. Attach to the center back of the box.
10. The hands tuck into the slots on the narrow strip in the center. Attach a foam adhesive square in the center of this strip and secure the heart into place.