Hoppy Frog Valentine Handled Box-JMRush
W 5" X H 4” X D 1.25” (Not including handle)
This cute Frog Box can be filled with your treats to give to your sweetheart. This design is compatible with 8x12 or 12X12 mats.
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Flip the box base face ( pretty side) down. Pre-Fold all score lines.
3.Apply glue to the tabs on the second section. Secure to the third section from the top.
4. Apply glue to the tabs of the third section. Secure to the first section, creating a box.
5. Apply glue to the wings of section four.
6. Secure to the inside of the wings of section five.
7. This is what it should look like:)
8. Glue the scalloped edge piece to the box base- matching it up to the coordinating shape on the box base.
9. Insert the handle into the slots on either side of the box.
10. Glue the frog to the solid frog base. Glue the eye piece with the most cut out on top of the eye piece with only two holes. Glue these combined pieces on top of the solid eye piece.
11. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the combined eye piece to the combined frog body and the medium sized heart to the top of the largest heart.
12. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the combined heart to the center of the handle and other two hearts bordering it on the handle. Use a foam square to attach the frog to the front of the box.
13. I used ribbon and a enamel dot to finish the box:)