Fox Hug Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate box size: W 3.25” x D 2.25 x H .75” (H 4.50” including Fox head and tail)
This treat box features character arms that open to a small treat box. This design is perfect for Valentine’s Day or birthday parties. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided cardstock for the card base). (The heart piece is missing from this tutorial picture)
2. Glue the full fox face to the fox face solid base. Glue the small tail piece to the larger tail base.
3. Glue the ears and small fox face on to the combined fox face.
4. Using a piece of foam adhesive square, attach the nose to the fox combined face. Glue the cheek circles into place at the corners of the mouth.
5. Fold the box base along score lines. It is not necessary to fold the score lines closest to each paw.
6. Apply glue to the two top tabs and secure them to the top (head) panel.
7. Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure them to the bottom panel creating a box.
8. Apply glue to the bottom of the bottom section of the narrow strip. Attach to the back of the box.
9.-10. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the head on the front of the box and the tail on the back.
11. The paws tuck into the slots on the narrow strip in the center. Attach a foam adhesive square in the center of this strip and secure the heart into place. I finished the fox with a ribbon:)