Mastiff Hug Gift Card Holder-JMRush
Approximate Card size: 4” x 5.75”
This card features character arms that open to release a hidden gift card section. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided cardstock for the card base).
2. Fold the card along score lines.
3. Apply glue the bottom of the side tabs on the card base. Secure by folding upward toward the card base.
4. Glue the medallion (small circle) onto the solid mastiff head shape. Glue the collar into place on the solid mastiff head shape. Glue the small muzzle shape onto the larger one.
5. Glue the eye/muzzle design onto the head piece with the eye holes.
6. Glue the head piece to the solid head piece. Using a foam adhesive square, attach the ears onto the solid head piece.
7. Using a foam adhesive square, attach the combined muzzle piece to the solid head piece.
8. Insert gift card.
9. The paws tuck into the slots on the front. Using a foam adhesive square, attach the heart shape between the paws. Finish with adhesive gems for the sparkle in his eyes and a ribbon:)