Rose Pocket Gift Card-JMRush
Approximate Size: W 7.25” X H 3.75”
This design has a sliding compartment that is sized to hold American paper currency or most gift cards and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
- Cut design pieces.
- Fold the score lines on the two card bases. (There is a enlarged photo below to assist in folding the card bases. Green lines fold down. Red folds up. The lower card base if turned so that the point is pointing up instead of down.) Glue the detailed flower to it’s coordinating shape solid base. Curve the leaves as you like.
- Apply glue to the side tabs on the lower card base and fold the top section to them.
- Apply glue to the side tabs on the upper card base and secure to the upper rectangular panel.
- Apply glue to the lower section on either side ( where my fingers are pointing) and attach to the lower section.
- Apply glue to the top section of the upper card base and secure the triangular piece to it; aligning at the top of the card. Glue the center point of the leaves together.
- Use a foam adhesive square to attach the combined leaves to the center of the top combined card base.
- Insert cash or a gift card. Attach the combined flower with a foam adhesive square. Insert the top card base into the lower card base:)