Snowflake Tri-Fold Gift Card-JMRush
Card size: 5” x 3”
This card features a cut out on the card base and when vellum paper is used, a layered transparent effect is created. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
- Cut out all design pieces.
- Fold all score lines.
- Apply glue to the edges and very center of the snowflake top panel. ( the glue will show through the vellum if glue spreads else where)
- Secure the full circle vellum piece centering it around the circular snowflake design on the top panel.
- Glue the top panel onto the top of the card base.(The vellum circle should be in between the two sections.
- Apply glue to the center of the vellum circle on the top side or use a foam adhesive square in the center ( which is what is shown in the example image).
- Secure the large snowflake to the center. I added an adhesive dot to decorate the center of the snowflake.
- Glue the middle section and bottom section in place.
- Apply glue to the very edges of the gift card section. (Be careful to only glue the edges or your gift card section will not function properly).
- Secure to the card base.
- Using foam adhesive squares or glue, secure the two smaller snowflakes to the front of the gift card section. I used two more adhesive dots for the centers.
- Ta Da! Your card is done:)
You might also like these trifold cards:)
You can purchase them here: