T-Rex Dino Box - JMRush
Approximate Box size: H 2.50” X W 3” X D 2.50”
Approximate Design size: H 5.75” X W 5.25”
This cute dinosaur box design is a perfect container for birthday party treats and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1. Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock)
2. Fold the box base at the score lines. Glue the large dino body shape with cut outs to the large solid dino base.
3. Glue the white dino face to the large combined dino body. Apply glue to the top two tabs on the box base and secure to the square shape above.
4. Apply glue to the bottom two tabs on the box base and secure to the irregular shape below forming a complete box.
5. Glue the last dino body shape with cut outs to the combined dino.
6. Using pieces of foam adhesive squares, attach the dino head, leg, and arm to the coordinating shapes of the combined dino body.
7. Glue the combined dino to the box base matching up the contour of the box and the dinosaur’s foot. Make sure to only apply glue where the dinosaur touches the box.
8. Insert the handle into the side slots on the box.
9. Repeat for the other side.
10. Finish with an enamel jewel to accentuate the eye and a ribbon for a bow tie:)