Approximate Box size: H 2.50” X W 3” X D 2.50”
Approximate Design size: H 5.50” X W 5” including handle - W. 8.5 including arrow
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut compatible file here:https://www.jamieandjenn.com Coming Soon:)
1. Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock)
2. Glue the skin colored Face with facial detail to the other face (with eyeholes). Glue the black colored Face with eye detail to the solid white face shape. Glue the smaller feet to the larger feet bases; aligning on the bottom and pinky toe side of each foot. Glue the smaller hands to the larger hand bases; aligning on the top. Glue the larger diaper to the coordinating shape on the box base.
3. Fold the arrow feather pieces (2) at the score lines. Apply glue to one side of one feather and attach one side of the other feather to it. Attach to the coordinating shape on the brown arrow base.
4. Fold the box base at the score lines. Glue the combined skin colored faces to the combined black/white face. Glue the red heart to it’s coordinating shape on the arrow base.
5. Glue the hair, eyebrows, and eyeballs to the combined face.
6. Apply glue to the top two tabs on the box base and secure to the shape above. Curve the eyelashes and glue into place ( optional )
7. Apply glue to the bottom two tabs on the box base and secure to the round diaper shape below forming a complete box.
8. Glue the smaller diaper piece to the back outside of the box base; aligning at the top center.
9. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the combined feet to the back of the box base.
10. Insert the handle into the side slots on the box. Repeat for the other side.
11. Glue the center of the combined arrow to the front of the basket as shown. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the face to the front of the box base.
12. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the combined hands to the front of the box base. Finish with a ribbon:)