Blue Snow Bird Hug Gift Card Holder-JMR
Approximate Card size: 4” x 5.75”
This card features character arms that open to release a hidden gift card section. The bird has a tail on the backside:) This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut compatible file here:https://www.jamieandjenn.com Coming Soon:)
1.Cut design pieces. ( I changed the color of the combined scarf, earmuffs, and the tail piece from the beginning of this tutorial) There are two wing pieces included in your file that are not shown at the beginning of this tutorial.
2. Fold the card along score lines. Apply glue the bottom of the side tabs on the card base. Secure by folding upward toward the card base. Glue the scarf base to the bird head/chest piece.
3. Glue the bird head/chest piece to the coordinating shape on the card base; center and align at the top and edges.
4. Glue the earmuff base and eyes in place.
5. Glue the small black eyeballs into place. I used adhesive dots to accentuate the eyes onto of the black eyeballs. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the earmuffs, beak, feet, and scarf square into place. Insert the gift card.
6. Flip the card over. Using an adhesive foam square, attach the tail piece. Glue the two wings to their coordinating shapes on the card base. Tuck the wings into their slots. I used ribbon to trim the card:).