Girl and Boy Bunny Glasses Egg Basket-JMR
Approximate size: W 5.5.” X D 7” X H 6.5”
This basket egg holder holds six eggs and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut compatible file here: https://www.jamieandjenn.com Coming Soon:)
- Cut design pieces. I used double sided card stock. (There are two solid black paws and an extra solid white bunny head included that are not shown in this beginning tutorial photo)
- Glue the bunny head with eyes and mouth cutouts to the solid black bunny head; centering it. Fold the score lines in the basket base.
- Apply glue to the top side tabs and secure to the top panel. Glue the last bunny head (ear, eye, mouth, and nose cutouts) to the combined bunny head.
- Repeat for the bottom tabs/panel forming an open box.
- Insert the handle into the side slots.
- Flip the egg carrier piece over ( pretty side down). Fold the score lines on the egg carrier box.
- Glue the corners and secure.
- Apply glue to the long tabs and secure the top rectangular shape.
9. This is what it should look like.
10. Flip the egg carrier over and place it inside the basket base.
11. Glue the two dome shaped pieces to either side of the combined basket;
aligning at the sides at the bottom.
12. Assemble the bunny paws glueing the layers. black on bottom, pink middle,
and white with cutouts on top.
13. This is what they should look like:)
14. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined paws and the bunny tail
to the backside of the combined basket.
15. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the front paws to the front of the
16. Glue the solid white bunny head to the backside of the combined bunny
17. This is what it will look like (but without the bow)
18. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined bunny head to the front of the combined
19. Attach the glasses using pieces of foam adhesive squares or by glueing. Curve the bow/bowtie
pieces. ( The boy bunny file will only have two pieces.)
20. Glue the backside of the bow with side tabs.
21. Girl bunny only: Glue the small bow to the larger bow.
22. Wrap and glue the small rectangular bow piece in the center of the bow.
23. Image of the back of the girl bow.
24. I used enamel adhesive jewels to accentuate the eyes ( and glasses on the girl). Use a foam
adhesive square to attach the bow:)