Crab Valentine Handled Box-JMRush
W 5" X H 4” X D 1.25” (Not including handle)
This cute Crab Box can be filled with your treats to give to your sweetheart. This design is compatible with 8x12 or 12X12 mats.
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Flip the box base face ( pretty side) down. Pre-Fold all score lines.
3.Apply glue to the tabs on the second section. Secure to the third section from the top.
4. Apply glue to the tabs of the third section. Secure to the first section, creating a box.
5. Apply glue to the wings of section four.
6. Secure to the inside of the wings of section five.
7. This is what it should look like:)
8. Glue the scalloped edge piece to the box base- matching it up to the coordinating shape on the box base.
9. Insert the handle into the slots on either side of the box.
10. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the 3 hearts together, layer by layer.
11. Glue the full crab body to the the crab body base. Glue the smaller crab arms/head to it’s base.
12. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the small crab arm/head combined pieces to the combined full crab body.
13. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the heart to the center of the handle and the crab to the front of the box.
14. I used ribbon and a enamel dot to finish the box
15 Ta Da:)