Boston Terrier Hug Gift Card Holder-JMRush
Approximate Card size: 4” x 6”
This card features character arms that open to release a hidden gift card section. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided cardstock for the card base). (The heart design piece is missing from this picture..sorry)
2. Fold the card along score lines.
3. Apply glue the bottom of the side tabs on the card base. Secure by folding upward toward the card base.
4. Glue the large head piece with ear and eye cut outs to the head solid base. Glue the medallion (small circle) onto the combined head shape. Glue the Muzzle piece with holes to it’s solid base.
5. Glue the collar to the combined head shape. Glue the face and chin pieces to the combined head shapes.
6.Using a piece of foam adhesive square, attach the nose to the muzzle combined piece and this combined piece to the combined head piece. Glue the forehead strip on top of the coordinating shape on the face.
7. Insert gift card and attach the head to the card base using adhesive foam squares.
8-9. The paws tuck into the slots on the front. Using a foam adhesive square, attach the heart shape between the paws. Finish with adhesive gems for the sparkle in his eyes and a ribbon:)