3D Heart Flower Box-JMRush
Finished Box size (approximately): 4” x 4” x 1.5”
This heart flower box is designed to hold small treats or small gifts. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
- Cut the design pieces.
- Fold all score lines. Turn the box base over (pretty side down)
- Apply glue to the center panel of the top box section.
- Attach the top of the bottom box section centering it and secure into place.
- Apply glue to the top side tabs and secure them to the box panels below them.
- Apply glue to the bottom side tabs and secure them to the box panel above them.
- You should have a box shape:)
- Apply glue to the bottom creased edge on one of the smaller heart shapes. I used hot glue which is messy…but dries quicker and helps if you have a short attention span;) Center it on top of one of the larger heart shapes and secure into place.
- This is what your heart should look like.
- Repeat for all of the heart pairs. Apply glue to the bottom creased edge of one of your combined heart shapes.
- Match it up to the heart flower base and secure it into place. Repeat for all of the heart shapes on both of the flower bases.
- This is what it should look like. I used a enamel adhesive dot for the center of each flower.
- Apply glue to the backside of one of the flower bases, careful no to glue the bottom tab. The tabs need to remain separate.
- Center and secure the backside of the other flower base creating a two sided flower.
- Slide the tab of the combined flower section into the top slot on the box top.
- Separate the tab on the inside of the box and apply glue to the top of each tab.
- Secure the tabs to the inside top of the box.
- Finish with a ribbon:)