Labrador Retriever Hug Gift Card Holder-JMRush
Approximate Card size: 4” x 5.75”
This card features character arms that open to release a hidden gift card section. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats and can be cut on different colored cardstock to create a Yellow, Chocolate, or Black Lab.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided cardstock for the card base)
2. Fold the card along score lines.
3. Apply glue the bottom of the side tabs on the card base. Secure by folding upward toward the card base.
4.Apply glue to top of the tongue piece and glue to the backside of face piece ( head shape with cut outs). The tongue will be centered to the top of the mouth cut out.
5.Glue the head piece to the head base. Glue the ears into place. Using a foam adhesive square, attach the nose to the muzzle.
6. Using a foam adhesive square, attach the muzzle to the head.
7. Using a foam adhesive square, attach the head to the card base.
8. The gift card can be inserted into the pocket of the card base and the hands tuck into the slots on the front.
9. Finish with ribbon and I used enamel dots to enhance the eyes:)