Black Bear Hug Gift Card Holder-JMRush
Approximate Card size: 4” x 5.75”
This card features character arms that open to release a hidden gift card section. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided cardstock for the card base)
2. Fold the card along score lines.
3. Apply glue the bottom of the side tabs on the card base. Secure by folding upward toward the card base.
4. Glue the eyes into place and use a foam adhesive square to attach the nose to the face base.
5. Glue the large hat piece to the backside the card base. Glue the ear detail onto the card base.
6. Glue the head piece to the card base.Using a foam adhesive squares, attach the hat trim piece.
7. Using a foam adhesive square, attach the mitten trim pieces to the mittens. Glue the scarf piece into place. Insert gift card.
8. Glue the mittens to the tops of the paw section of the card base. The hands tuck into the slots on the front.
9. Finish with ribbon and I used enamel dots to enhance the eyes and a pom pom for the hat detail:)