Chihuahua Hug Gift Card Holder-JMRush
Approximate Card size: 4” x 6”
This card features character arms that open to release a hidden gift card section. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided cardstock for the card base). There is an additional heart shape that is not shown in the tutorial.
2. Fold the card along score lines.
3. Apply glue the bottom of the side tabs on the card base. Secure by folding upward toward the card base.
4. Glue the eye socket shapes to the solid eye shapes. Glue the muzzle shape to the solid muzzle shape.
5. Using a foam adhesive square, attach the nose to the muzzle. Glue the eyeballs into place.
6. Glue the head piece to the back of the card base. Glue the inside ear shapes to the card base. Glue the collar to the card base.
7. Using a foam adhesive square, attach the muzzle to the card base. Glue the combined eyes to the card base. Insert gift card.
8. The hands tuck into the slots on the front. Using a foam adhesive square, attach the heart shape between the paws. Finish with adhesive gems for the sparkle in his eyes and a ribbon:)