Panda Bear Hug Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate box size: W 3.25” x D 2.50 x H .75” (H 4.25” including Panda head)
This treat box features character arms that open to a small treat box. This design is perfect for Valentine’s Day or birthday parties. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided cardstock for the card base).
2. Glue the panda head with large cuts on top of the panda head with smaller cuts.
3. Glue the panda combined face to the panda solid head piece. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the nose.
4. Fold the box base along score lines. It is not necessary to fold the score lines closest to the tip of each paw.
5. Apply glue to the two top tabs and secure them to the top (head) panel.
6. Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure them to the bottom panel creating a box.
7. -8.Apply glue to the bottom of the bottom section of the narrow strip. Attach to the back of the box. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the head on the front of the box.
9.Glue the paws on top pf the coordinating shapes on the box base.
10. -11. The paws tuck into the slots on the narrow strip in the center. Attach a foam adhesive square in the center of this strip and secure the heart into place. Using a foam adhesive square, attach the the tail on the back. I finished the panda with enamel adhesive dots to accent the eyes:)