Hamster Hug Gift Card Holder-JMRush
Approximate Card size: 3.75 ” x 6”
This card features character arms that open to release a hidden gift card section. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Flip the card base over ( unless you use double sided card stock) Fold the card along score lines.
3. Apply glue the bottom of the side tabs on the card base. Secure by folding upward toward the card base.
4. Glue the hamster head with cut outs to it’s hamster head solid base. Glue the solid cheek piece on top of the cheek piece with teeth.
5. Glue the cheek piece with holes on top of the combined cheek piece. Glue the inner ear pieces inside the open area of the ears on the hamster head piece.
6. Using a piece of foam adhesive square, attach the nose to the cheek combined piece. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the cheek combined piece to the hamster head piece and then the entire head to the card base.
7. Glue the collar to the card base just underneath the hamster head. Insert gift card.
8.The paws tuck into the slots on the front. Using a foam adhesive square, attach the heart shape between the paws.I used enamel adhesive dots to accent the eyes and added a ribbon with a button in the center.
9. I used small cuts of black thread for his whiskers. I applied tiny dots of glue inside the holes on the cheeks and used tweezers to place the thread pieces. Make sure the threads are pressed in ( I used a toothpick) and let completely dry:)