Live, Laugh, Love Lantern (Flameless)-JMRush
Lantern size: W 3 x D 3 x H 7”
This flameless candle lantern features three panels that read Live, Laugh, and Love and when vellum paper is used, a layered frosted effect is created. The file also includes a heart shaped lock and key design that can be used independently. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Flip the two lantern base pieces over. Center the vellum rectangles over the openings in the lantern base. Apply glue and secure into place.
3.-4. Glue the circular hangers together. ( Make sure the stems of this piece remain separate) Glue one of the stems to the top of the third from the left window panel. (The other stem will be glued inside the lantern later)
5. Fold all score lines.
6.Apply glue to the long side tab of the lantern window base and secure to the other lantern window base piece.
7.-8. This is what it should look like:)Apply glue to the other long side tab and attach to the other side creating a box.
9. -14. Applying glue to one top tab at a time, begin to secure the top tabs to the inside of the next angled triangle. The other Circular hanger stem will be glued to the inside of the opposite side of the lantern. Glue and secure all top tabs.
15. Center and glue the lettering to the coordinating shapes on the lantern base.
16.-18 Fold the score lines on the lantern base. Apply glue to the top tabs of the Lantern square base and secure to the inside of the sides. Repeat for the bottom tabs creating a shallow box.
19. Using a foam adhesive square, attach the heart with the cut out to the heart base.
20. Place the lantern top in it’s base. Finish with a ribbon and place a flameless candle inside. I used enamel adhesive dots to decorate the top of the key and lock and looped ribbon so that these decorative pieces hang from the center circular hanger:)