Beagle Hug Gift Card Holder-JMRush
Approximate Card size: 4” x 5.75”
This card features character arms that open to release a hidden gift card section. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided cardstock for the card base).
2. Fold the card along score lines.
3. Apply glue the bottom of the side tabs on the card base. Secure by folding upward toward the card base.
4. Glue the full beagle face (with eye cut outs) to the solid face base. Glue the medallion (small circle) onto the collar. Glue the smallest muzzle shape onto the larger muzzle with the mouth and nose cut outs.
5.Attach the combined head to the card base using adhesive foam squares. Glue the collar to the card base just underneath the head. Glue the combined muzzle piece to the solid muzzle base.
6. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the ears to the beagle face at the coordinating shapes. I used a dab of glue at the very top of the ears to secure them to the beagle face ( to give the ears more of a contour). Using a foam adhesive square, attach the combined muzzle piece to the face piece.
7. Insert gift card.
8. The paws tuck into the slots on the front. Using a foam adhesive square, attach the heart shape between the paws. Finish with adhesive gems for the sparkle in his eyes and a ribbon:)