Collie Hug Gift Card Holder-JMRush
Approximate Card size: 4” x 6”
This card features character arms that open to release a hidden gift card section. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided cardstock for the card base and I ended up changing the color of the card base from black to brown:).
2. Fold the card along score lines.
3. Apply glue the bottom of the side tabs on the card base. Secure by folding upward toward the card base.
4. Glue the large head piece with ear and eye cut outs to the head solid base. Glue the Muzzle piece with holes to it’s larger base.
5. Glue the smaller face piece to the combined head shapes. Glue the nose piece to the combined head shapes. Glue the inner ear shapes to the coordinating shapes on the combined head piece.
6.Using foam adhesive squares, attach the muzzle combined piece to the combined head piece. Use a small dab of glue to glue the bottom tip of the muzzle to the combined head piece.
7. Insert gift card and attach the head to the card base using adhesive foam squares. The paws tuck into the slots on the front. Using a foam adhesive square, attach the heart shape between the paws. Finish with adhesive gems for the sparkle in his eyes and a ribbon:)