Skunk Hug Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate box size: W 3.25” x D 2.25 x H .75” (H 4.25” including skunk head and tail)
This treat box features character arms that open to a small treat box. This design is perfect for Valentine’s Day or birthday parties. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided cardstock for the card base).
2. Glue the skunk face to the skunk face solid base. Glue the white tail piece to the tail base.
3. Using a foam adhesive square, attach the nose to the skunk combined face. Glue the mouth into place. Glue the cheek circles into place at the corners of the mouth.
4. Fold the box base along score lines. It is not necessary to fold the score lines closest to each paw.
5. Apply glue to the two top tabs and secure them to the top (head) panel.
6. Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure them to the bottom panel creating a box.
7. Apply glue to the bottom of the bottom section of the narrow strip. Attach to the back of the box.
8.-9. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the head on the front of the box and the tail on the back.
10. The paws tuck into the slots on the narrow strip in the center. Attach a foam adhesive square in the center of this strip and secure the heart into place.
11. I finished the skunk with a ribbon:)