Frankenstein Slider Hatch Treat Box- JMRush
Finished Box Dimensions (approximate)- W 2” x H 4” x D 7/8”
This cute little Frankenstein treat box is perfect for classroom parties. This treat box has a hatch opening and will hold 3-4 “mini” candies. This design is compatible with 8x12 or 12X12 mats.
Frankenstein Slider Hatch Treat Box Tutorial- JMRush
- Cut the design pieces.
- Pre-fold all score lines.
- ( pictures 3-6) Place the tab of the face piece through the slot of the inside wing piece on each side. ( you will need to bend the pointed tab a bit to get it into the slot) Make sure that the tab is on the outside of the wing piece.
7. Apply glue to the lower wings.
8. Secure the lower wings and lower box section together.
9. Glue the upper section’s wings to the box base (careful not to glue the tabs. They must remain free in order for the hatch to open properly.)
10. 11. Apply a small tab of glue to the top inside to secure it (make sure your hatch will still open properly).
12. Apply glue to the bottom and top of the black eye piece and secure it into place.
13. Secure the white eye piece into place and glue the stitches and mouth piece into place.
14. Glue the screw heads to the screw backgrounds.
15. Attach the screws to the side of the box using foam adhesive squares.
16. Your box should be able to contain 3-4 "mini" size candies:)