2018 Mint Box- JMRush
Approximate size: W 1.75” X D 5/8” X H 3”
This file is designed to hold a standard Tic Tac™ container and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut file here:https://www.jamieandjenn.com
- Cut design pieces. I used double sided card stock.
- Fold the card base at the score lines. Glue the backside of the bottom tab and the lower two side tabs. Secure the panels to the left to the tabs.
- Apply glue to the backside of the long side tab on the right and secure it underneath the top panel.
- Insert standard size Tic Tac™ box. This tutorial shows a mini Tic Tac™ box.
- Insert the top flap into the slot on the box base.
- Flip the box base over. Apply glue to the backside of the 2018 piece and center on the box side without the flap/slot.
- I finished by hot glueing a ribbon and a jingle bell to the top:)