Bird Cage Card-JMRush
Approximate Card size: H 5.50” X W 4.25”
This card features a dangling birdcage piece and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
1. Cut design pieces. ( I used Vellum paper for the solid oval window piece)
2. Fold the card at the score lines. Glue the vellum oval to the inside window section of the card, centering it around the opening.
3. Glue the frame piece without a hole in the top over the vellum piece that was just placed.
4. Use thin twine or string to loop through the opening at the top of the birdcage.
5. Pull the ends of the strings through the back of the frame piece with hole in the top. Tie a knot and then a bow.
6. Glue the frame to the front of the card, centering it around the window section of the card. (Make sure that the birdcage remains unglued)
7. Use pieces of foam adhesive to attach the hearts on either side of the birdcage on the frame. Finish with a jewel in the center of your bow:)