3D Rose Gift Card Box-JMRush
Box size: W 3.5 x D 2.5 x H .75”
This gift box has a hinged top lid and is sized to fit most gift cards. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided cardstock for the flower petals).
2. Flip the box base over ( pretty side down and double set of tabs on the lower section) Fold all score lines.
3.Apply glue to the bottom of the middle tabs.
4. Secure to the rectangular shape just above the tabs. Apply glue to the tabs just below.
5. Secure to the rectangular shape just below the tabs. Apply glue to the last set of tabs on the top section.
6. Secure to the last rectangular panel just above the tabs. Your box will be complete now. Apply glue to the bottom of the leaf pieces with cut outs and attach them to their solid leaf bases.
7. Curve the flower petals. I curved the two larger pieces downward toward the table and the two smaller I curved each individual petal inward toward each petals vertical center forming a circular shape.
8. Glue the two smaller petal sections together and the two larger petal sections together alternating the petals.
9. I used a foam adhesive square to attach the two flower sections together and dabbed glue along the bottom of the center flower section to attach and curve the shape the bottom section to the top.
10. Insert you gift card and curve the leaves as you like.
11. I attached the rose with hot glue and used foam adhesive squares to attach the leaves to the box.
12. Your gift box is complete:)