Brown Bear Hug Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate box size: W 3.25” x D 2.50 x H .75” (H 3.75” including Bear head)
This treat box features character arms that open to a small treat box. This design is perfect for Valentine’s Day or birthday parties. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided cardstock for the card base).
2. Glue the bear head to the bear head solid base. Using a foam adhesive square, attach the nose to the muzzle piece.
3. Using a foam adhesive square, attach the combined muzzle piece to the combined face piece. Fold the box base along score lines. It is not necessary to fold the score lines closest to the tip of each hoof.
4. Apply glue to the two top tabs and secure them to the top (head) panel.
5. Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure them to the bottom panel creating a box.
6.-7. Apply glue to the bottom of the bottom section of the narrow strip. Attach to the back of the box.
8. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the head on the front of the box and use a foam adhesive square in the center of the center strip to secure the heart into place.
9. The paws tuck into the slots on the narrow strip in the center and the tail attaches on the back. I finished the bear with enamel adhesive dots to accent the eyes:)