Sand Pail Basket-JMRush
Approximate Basket Dimensions: W 3” x D 2.50” X H 2.50” (H 5” including the handle)
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats. The Sand Pail, Shovel, and Shell designs can be used independently from the box.
- Cut design pieces. I used double sided card stock. ( There is a rectangular piece missing from this tutorial. I cut it out of the same color card stock as the Shell base and Sand pieces:)
- Glue the three layers of shovel together. Largest on bottom. Glue the Sand (oval piece with a slot cutout) to the large sand pail piece (pail with a slot at the top) matching up the open slot areas.
- Fold the score lines on the box base. Glue the combined sand pail to the sand pail base (largest pail).
- Glue the rim/handle piece of the sand pail into place. Apply glue to the side tabs on the top section and secure to the rounded shape on each side.
- Repeat for the bottom tabs creating a box.
- Insert the handle into the side slots.
- Glue the rectangular (sand) shape to the box front- centering it and lining it up with the bottom of the box base. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the combined sand pail to the front of the box. Use pieces of foam adhesive squares to attach the combined sea shells to the combined sand pail. Finish by tying the shovel onto the box handle with a ribbon:)