Baseball Treat Box Two Ways-JMRush
Approximate Box size: W 3” X D 2.5” X H 2.5” (H 5.5” with Handle)
This Treat box features a Baseball Bat shaped handle, a print and cut baseball design, and a paper piecing baseball. This file is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
1. Cut design pieces.
2. Fold the score lines on the box base.
3. Apply glue to the bottom of the top two tabs. Secure to the circular shape just above the tabs.
4. Apply glue to the tabs just below. Secure to the circular shape just below the tabs.
5. You now have a box shape. Glue the baseball bat shape to the bat shaped handle. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the print and cut baseball or the paper piecing baseball to each side.
6. Insert the handle tab through the top slot on the side of the box. Repeat for the other side.
7.-8. Finish with a ribbon and fill with goodies:)
How to use the print and cut feature:)
Paper Piecing Baseball:)