Get Well Soon Bandage Bag-JMRush
Approximate Bag size: W 4.25” X D 3” X H 7.25”
This file is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
1. Cut design pieces.
2. Flip your bag base over ( pretty side down on both pieces )and fold the score lines. Glue the lettering to the lettering base. Glue the bandage piece with holes to the bandage base.
3. Apply glue to the bottom of the long side tab of the longest bag base piece. Secure to the clean edge of the other bag base piece.
4. Apply glue to the bottom side of the tab to the right of the tab you just glued. Secure to the rectangular shape just below and to the right of the tab.
5. Apply glue to the bottom side of the tab to the left. Secure to the rectangular shape to the right.
6. Apply glue to the bottom side of the last lower tab and to the remaining long side tab. Secure to the bottom and to the other side panel creating a box.
7. Attach the center of the bandage with a foam adhesive square.
8. Attach the combined bandage to the bag with foam adhesive squares. Glue the lettering to the bag.
9. Finish with a ribbon and fill with goodies:)