Crab and Shells Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate box size:
W 4.75” X H 3.75” X D 1” (Not including handle)
This cute Crab Box is compatible with 8x12 or 12X12 mats. The Crab and Shell designs can be used independently.
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Flip the box base face ( pretty side) down- (make sure the tab is at the top). Pre-Fold all score lines. Glue the full crab with cut outs to the full crab base. Glue the half crab with cut outs to the more solid half crab.
3.-4. Apply glue to the tabs on the second section. Secure to the third section from the top.
5. Apply glue to the tabs of the third section. Secure to the first section, creating a box.
6. Apply glue to the wings of section four.
7. Secure to the inside of the wings of section five.
8. This is what it should look like:)
9. Glue the scalloped edge piece to the box base- matching it up to the coordinating shape on the box base. Fold the handle at the score lines.
10. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined half crab to the combined full crab. Use pieces of foam adhesive squares to attach the shells to their shell bases.
11. Insert the handle into the slots on either side of the box.
12. Close your box by tucking the front tab into the front slot.
13. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the combined crab combined pieces to the front of the box. Tuck a combined shell into each crab claw and use a piece of foam adhesive to attach the shell to the handle. The third shell is glued to the ribbon that I place on the center of the handle. I finished the box with a enamel jewel placed under the crab and centered with the tab slot closure:)