All About that Base Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate Box size: W 3” X D 2.5” X H 2.5” (H 5.5” with Handle)
This Treat box features a Baseball Bat shaped handle, a print and cut base design, and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
1. Cut design pieces.
2. Fold the score lines on the box base.
3. Apply glue to the bottom of the top two tabs. Secure to the rectangular shape just above the tabs.
4. Apply glue to the tabs just below. Secure to the rectangular shape just below the tabs.
5. You now have a box shape. Glue the baseball bat shape to the bat shaped handle. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the print and cut base to each side.
6. Insert the handle tab through the top slot on the side of the box. Repeat for the other side.
7.-8. Finish with a ribbon and fill with goodies:)
How use the print and cut feature:)