Weenie Dog Floppy Ears Card-JMRush
Approximate Card size: H 4.5” X W 4.75”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
- Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock for the dog)
- Fold the score lines on the dog ears. Glue the round small medallion into place at the coordinating shape on the dog head solid base. Glue the collar piece on the solid head base and then the dog head with folded ears.
- Glue the long piece with nose and mouth cut outs to the piece with cut out eyes, nose, and mouth. Glue the nose to the muzzle piece.
- Glue the combined piece with eye holes to the combined dog head with folded ears. Glue the small round eyes into place.
- Use a foam adhesive square to attach the muzzle to the combined dog head with folded ears.
- Glue the ears to the coordinating shape on the combined dog head piece with folder ears.
- Fold the card base. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined dog to the front of the card base.
- Use adhesive enamel dots to accent the dog’s eyes:)