Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Weenie Dog Floppy Ears Card


Weenie Dog Floppy Ears Card-JMRush
Approximate Card size: H 4.5” X W 4.75”

This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats. 



  1. Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock for the dog)
  2. Fold the score lines on the dog ears. Glue the round small medallion into place at the coordinating shape on the dog head solid base. Glue the collar piece on the solid head base and then the dog head with folded ears.
  3. Glue the long piece with nose and mouth cut outs to the piece with cut out eyes, nose, and mouth. Glue the nose to the muzzle piece. 
  4. Glue the combined piece with eye holes to the combined dog head with folded ears. Glue the small round eyes into place.
  5. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the muzzle to the combined dog head with folded ears.
  6. Glue the ears to the coordinating shape on the combined dog head piece with folder ears.
  7. Fold the card base. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined dog to the front of the card base.
  8. Use adhesive enamel dots to accent the dog’s eyes:)

6 comments:

  1. This is not what you get when you buy this from the store??????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Micki,
      I just got conformation from Silhouette that if you purchased this file you can go back to the design store and re-download the correct file. So sorry for the problem. Thanks for letting me know:)
      Jenn

      Delete
  2. I purchased the cut file from the store and did not get this file. It is a single cut of a word that I cannot read. What do I need to do to either get my money back or get the correct file?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi buggin2stamp,
      I just got conformation from Silhouette that if you purchased this file you can go back to the design store and re-download the correct file. So sorry for the problem. Thanks for letting me know:)
      Jenn

      Delete
  3. Sorry ladies,
    I will check with Silhouette and see what happened. Will let you know as soon as I hear back.
    Thanks,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone:)
    I just got conformation from Silhouette that if you purchased this file you can go back to the design store and re-download the correct file. So sorry for the problem. Thanks for letting me know:)
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete