Wisteria Lattice Basket-JMRush
Basket size: W 3.5 x D 3.25 x H 2” (H 4.5” with Handle)
This cute basket is perfect for May Day treats, Mother’s Day, Spring celebration, birthday, or Easter goodies. Wisteria Flowers and Lattice basket design features can be used separately.
1. Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock).
2. Glue the stem pieces to the Wisteria base. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the two large flower pieces together and the two smaller flower pieces together with the larger one on bottom of each set.
3. Fold all score lines and curve the single flower petals and single leaves.
4. Apply glue to the bottom of the top two tabs. Secure to the rectangular fence shape just above the tabs.
5. Apply glue to the tabs just below. Secure to the rectangular fence shape just below the tabs. You now have a box shape.
6. Insert the handle tab through the top slot on the side of the basket starting from the inside and passing the tab through to the outside of the basket.
7. Tuck this tab into the bottom slot going from the outside of the basket in to the inside of the basket. Repeat for the other handle tab on the other side.
8. This is what your basket should look like:) Use pieces of foam adhesive squares to attach the two largest flower groups to the Wisteria base. Glue the leaves into place. Glue the single flower petals to the small petal group. I used foam adhesive squares to attach the central petal in this layer.
9. Glue the small flower group to the Wisteria base.
10.-11. Glue the two complete Wisteria flowers to the basket’s handle and down to the sides of the basket. ( They will overlap at the center of the handle)
12. Finish with ribbons and a enamel dot in the center of the handle. Fill with goodies:)