Pregnancy Belly Card-JMRush
Approximate Card size: H 5.50” X W 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats and can be created using blue or pink card stock to signify a baby girl or baby boy.
1. Cut design pieces.
2. Fold the card at the score lines. Glue the largest body piece to front of the card base.
3. Glue the second largest body piece (dress) to the card base aligning it with the piece that was just placed.
4. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the bikini top shaped piece. I used the adhesive squares toward the top (backside) of the bikini for dimension.
5. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the belly over top of the bikini top piece aligning it with the round section of the combined pieces on the front of the card base. I again used the adhesive squares toward the top (backside) of the belly for dimension.
6. Glue the heart into place centering it toward the bottom of the belly piece.
7. Glue the hand/arms into place. I glued the edges of the arm ends to the back layers of the card design pieces.
8. Finish with enamel dots:)