Floppy Ears Labrador Retriever Card-JMRush
Approximate Card size: W 5.25” X H 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
- Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock for the dog)
- Fold the score lines on the card base and on the dog face with ears. Glue the dog face with ears to the dog face base.
- Glue the tongue to the back of the muzzle ( I curved the tongue slightly for dimension.— Make sure to check the length that you have sticking out). Use a foam adhesive square to attach the nose to the muzzle. Glue the ears to the coordinating shape on the dog face combined piece. ( I used a slightly lighter color of card stock for the muzzle and ear pieces).
- Use foam adhesive squares to attach the muzzle to the combined dog and the combined dog to the front of the card base.
- Use adhesive enamel dots to accent the dog’s eyes and for studs on the dog’s collar:)