Couple Pregnancy Belly Card-JMRush
Approximate Card size: W 5.50” X H 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats and can be created using blue or pink card stock to signify a baby girl or baby boy.
1. Cut design pieces.
2. Fold the card at the score lines. Glue the largest body pieces together. Glue the heart to the round shape (belly).
3. Glue the third largest body piece (dress) to the combined couple.
4. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the bikini top shaped piece to the combined couple. I used the adhesive squares toward the top backside of the bikini for dimension. Use a foam adhesive square on the bottom half of the backside of the man’s sleeve to attach to his arm. Glue the top backside of the sleeve and attach flush to the arm for dimension. This creates a sloping effect.)
5. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the belly over top of the bikini top piece aligning it with the round section of the combined pieces on the front of the card base.
6. Glue the woman’s arms into place. (I used a foam adhesive square under the left wrist to adjust for layered height. The ends of the arms are glued to the lower layer design).
7. Glue the mans arm into place at the shoulder. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the rest of the arm to the combined couple piece.
8. Glue the man’s hand over the woman’s hand. Glue the small half moon shaped piece at the man's neck.
9. Finish with a enamel dot:)