Monkey Hug Gift Card Holder-JMRush
Approximate Card size: W 3.75” X H 5.75”
This design features character arms that open to a hidden gift card pocket. This design is perfect for giving gift cards for Birthdays or for any occasion. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats and fits most gift cards.
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided card stock for the card base)
2. Fold the card along score lines.
3. Apply glue the bottom of the side tabs on the card base. Secure by folding upward toward the card base.
4.Glue the large monkey head to the solid monkey head base.
5. Glue the small monkey face to the combined monkey head. Glue the ear and cheek pieces in the coordinating spaces on the combined monkey head.
6. Use pieces of foam adhesive squares to attach the nose and top notch hair to the combined monkey head.
7. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the tail to the back of the card base.
8.Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined monkey head to the card base. Insert gift card and fold section upward. The hands tuck into the slots on the front.
9. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the heart in the center of the hands. Finish with ribbon and add adhesive dots for the eyes:)