Approximate Card size: H 5.50” X W 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
1. Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock for the flower).
2. Fold the card at the score lines. Glue the stem pieces to the Wisteria base. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the two large flower pieces together and the two smaller flower pieces together with the larger one on bottom of each set.
3. Curve the single flower petals and single leaves.
4. Glue the two flower groups together. Glue the leaves into place.
5. Glue the curved single flower petals to the top of the combined flower petal groups. I used foam adhesive squares to attach the central petal in this layer. Glue the Wisteria base to the front of the card base.
6. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined flower petal group to the Wisteria base. Finish with a ribbon and a enamel dot:)