Couple Newborn Card-JMRush
Approximate Card size: W 5.50” X H 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats and can be created using blue or pink card stock to signify a baby girl or baby boy.
1. Cut design pieces. ( I changed the color of the card base to white)
2. Fold the card at the score lines. Glue the largest body pieces together. Glue the small oval shape (baby head) to the largest blanket piece.
3. Glue the third largest body piece (dress) to the combined couple.
4. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the bikini top shaped piece to the combined couple. I used the adhesive squares toward the top backside of the bikini for dimension. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the front side of the baby blanket to the combined baby piece and then to the combined couple.
5. Glue the woman’s arms into place. (I used a foam adhesive square under the left wrist to adjust for layered height of the baby. The ends of the arms are glued to the lower layer design). Use a foam adhesive square on the bottom half of the backside of the man’s sleeve to attach to his arm. Glue the top backside of the sleeve and attach flush to the arm for dimension. This creates a sloping effect.)
6. Glue the mans arm into place at the shoulder. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the rest of the arm to the combined couple piece.
7. Glue the man’s hand over the woman’s hand. Glue the small half moon shaped piece at the man's neck.8. Finish with a enamel dot:)