Gingerbread Man Hug Gift Card Holder-JMRush
Approximate Card size: 4” x 5.25”
This card features character arms that open to release a hidden gift card section. The Gingerbread man has a sweater vest detail on the inside:) This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. ( There is a bow tie piece that is optional if you would rather use card stock instead of a ribbon).
2. Fold the card along score lines.
3. Apply glue the bottom of the side tabs on the card base. Secure by folding upward toward the card base.
4. Glue the Gingerbread face onto the face base.
5. Glue the sweater vest pieces on the middle section and glue the face pipping into place.
6.Glue the rectangular sweater vest piece on the middle section of the back of the card base.
7. Glue the decorative circle buttons in between the sweater pieces.
8.Glue the pipping on the front side of the hands. I finished with a ribbon:)
9. Insert gift card. The hands tuck into the slots to close the card and complete the “hug”:).