Approximate size: W 4.25 X D 1.50 X H 3.75”
This box features a cut out and when vellum paper and a flameless votive candle is used, it creates a glowing fireplace effect. This design can be used for small gifts, a treat box, or as a flameless candle votive.
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut file here:
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Glue the firewood to the inside of the fireplace box.
3. Glue the small vellum square in place on top of the firewood and centering it in the fireplace opening.
4.Fold all score lines.
5. Apply glue to the bottom side tabs.
6. Attach to the side flaps of the fireplace box creating a open box shape. Apply glue to the tabs facing you.
7.Center the large square back panel and secure into place.
8. Fold the score line in the brick patterned piece. Apply glue to the backside of this piece.
9. Center the brick piece with the front of the fireplace and secure into place.
10. The tabs of the brick piece are glued to the back of the box.
11. Using adhesive squares, attach the stocking trim to the stockings and place the squares in the middle of the backside of the fireplace mantel.
12. Center the mantel piece and attach to the top of the fireplace box. Glue the sides of the mantel piece to the box. Glue the stocking into place.
13. Finish with ribbon and place a flameless votive candle in the box to create a glowing fireplace effect. This box can also be used for small gifts or as a treat box:)