Santa Chimney Treat Box-JMRush
Box size: W 2.25 x D 2 x H 3”
This treat box has a hinged top lid and can be filled with your favorite goodies. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Fold all score lines.
3.Apply glue to the bottom of the bottom tab. Secure to the bottom square panel.
4. Apply glue to the next set of tabs tabs and attach to the bottom square panel.
5.Repeat for the last tab.
6. Apply glue to the side tab and place inside. Your box should be complete after this step.
7. Center the full square piece on the top of the box, aligning the slot. Glue into place.
8. Center the open square piece on top of the full square and glue into place. Glue the boots and pant trim piece onto each leg segment.
9. Apply glue to the backside of one of the leg segments and glue the backside of the other leg segment to it. Be careful not to get glue on the tabs of the leg segments.
10. Glue the brick pattern piece onto the box and then glue the chimney top on top of it.
11.Slide the tabs of the leg segments into the slot on the top of the box.
12. Separate the tabs on the inside of the box lid. Apply glue to the underneath side of each tab and glue onto the inside of the lid.
21. I finished the santa chimney box by adding a ribbon around the chimney:)