Christmas Lightbulb Window Picture Frame - JMRush Frame Dimensions: W5” x H 6.25”
This Christmas themed frame features a fold out stand and is sized for four “exchange” or “mini” sized (1.75 x 2.5”) pictures. Black thread is needed for the wire look of this design.
- Cut design pieces.
- Separate the kickstand.
- Apply glue to the front of the kickstand piece. Center and attach the solid frame piece making sure that the kickstand does not get glued down.
- Apply glue down the center line going across the backside of the window piece. Apply glue to the very center line going up and down the backside of the window piece. ( Your glue should be in a cross shape). Make sure that the edges on the left and right do not get glued down so that you can insert photos:). Glue the very top and very bottom of the backside horizontally. Center and secure to the front of the combined frame pieces.
- You can insert photos on either side:)
- Using foam adhesive squares, center and attach the window box piece to the front bottom of the frame. Using foam squares again, attach the window box trim piece.
- Glue the lightbulbs to their solid bases.
- Glue the small plug in detail to the lightbulbs.
- Layout the lightbulbs as you like.
- Using black sewing thread, weave around the lightbulbs as you glue them into place. ( I changed the color of the frame..sorry. The beige frame was just not working for me;)