Moose Hug Gift Card Holder-JMRush
Approximate Card size: 4” x 8”
This card features character arms that open to release a hidden gift card section.This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. ( There is an optional rectangular piece in case you wish to use card stock instead of ribbon for the scarf)
2. Fold the card along score lines.
3. Apply glue the bottom of the side tabs on the card base. Secure by folding upward toward the card base.
4.Glue the moose face piece to the head/antler base.
5. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the moose nose to the face base.
6. Glue the combined face/antler piece to the card base- (line up the circular sections-Image shows the back view)
7. This is a image of the front view.
8. I hot glued 1 1/2 " width ribbon for the moose’s scarf. There is a rectangular cut piece included in this file if you prefer to use card stock:)
9. Glue on the hooves and place them into the cut slots in the card base to close.
10. I finished with adhesive dots for the eyes, a bow, and a sparkle gem on the bow:)