Praying Girl Lantern (Flameless)-JMRush
Lantern size: W 3 x D 3 x H 7”
This Flameless Praying Girl Lantern features cut outs and when vellum paper is used, a layered frosted glass effect is created. The front image depicts a little girl praying and is bordered by a cross on either side. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Glue the vellum paper to the back sides of the window panels.
3. Fold all score lines.
4.Apply glue to bottom side of the long side tab of the lantern window base and secure to the other lantern window base piece.
5. This is what it should look like. ( in the background of the image) Glue the circular hangers together. ( Make sure the stems of this piece remain separate)
6. Glue one of the stems of the circular hanger to the top of the window panel that is empty.
7. Flip the joined lantern windows so the front is facing you again. Apply glue to the backsides of the silhouette image panels. Secure them to the outside of the lantern centering them with each lantern window. Apply glue to the top tab and to the long side tab on the very left side.
8. Secure the Long side tab to the inside of other side creating a box.
9.Secure the top tab to the inside of the next angled triangle.
10.Apply glue to the next top tab.
11. Apply glue to the circular hanger stem.
12. Secure the Circular hanger stem to the inside of the opposite side of the lantern. Secure the top tab to the inside of the next angled triangle.
13. Glue and secure the last top tabs.
14. Square Base piece -Apply glue to the top tabs of the Lantern square base and secure to the inside of the sides.
15. Repeat for the bottom tabs creating a shallow box.
16. Finish with a ribbon and place adhesive jewels on the center of the ribbon and center of each cross. Place a flameless candle inside (I used a color changing flameless candle to achieve the color within the lantern:)and place the lantern top in it’s base.