Poinsettia 3D Gift Tag-JMRush
This design can be used as a gift tag or ornament and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Fold all score lines. ( There are three sets of two for the flower - fold one in and one out in each matching set).
3.Apply glue to the front of the solid smaller square design piece. Glue it to the back of your Gift Tag base. (This piece is included in case you use double sided paper and need a plain surface to write on:)
4. Line up the points of the flower. Make sure you have one flower fold down and one up. Glue the center to secure it together.
5.-8. Apply glue to the flower edges and make sure the points of the flower stay aligned. Rotate the flower repeating this step until all the points are secured.
9. Repeat for the two sets of smaller flowers. Curve the leaves as you like .
10. Apply foam adhesive squares to the center of the two largest groupings of flowers.
11. Center the three flowers staggering the petals and secure into place. Curve the flower petals as you like. Glue the flower onto the gift tag base.( I used another foam adhesive square to give more dimension).
12. Finish with a ribbon and adhesive jewels in the center of your flower:)