Snowflake Lantern (Flameless)-JMRush
Lantern size: W 3 x D 3 x H 7”
This Flameless Snowflake Lantern features cut outs and when vellum paper is used, a layered transparent frosted glass effect is created. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Glue the vellum paper to the back sides (inside of the lantern) of the lantern panels.
3. Fold all score lines and glue the circular hangers together. ( Make sure the stems of this piece remain separate)
4.Apply glue to the long side tab of the lantern window base and secure to the other lantern window base piece.
5. Glue one of the stems to the inside of the top of the second window panel.
6. Apply glue to the top tab and to the side long tab on the very right side.
7. Secure the Long side tab to the other side creating a box. Begin to secure the top tabs to the inside of the next angled triangle.
8. The other Circular hanger stem will be glued to the inside of the opposite side of the lantern.
9. Finish securing all of the top tabs.
10. Apply glue to the top tabs of the Lantern square base and secure to the inside of the sides.
11. Repeat for the bottom tabs creating a shallow box.
12. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the snowflakes on each side centering them against the snowflake design on the lantern.
13. Finish with adhesive jewels in the center of the snowflakes and a ribbon:)