Piano Treat Box-JMRush
Approximate size: W 4.25" X D 1.50" (2.25"with legs added) X H 3.75”
This piano box can be used as a treat box for your child’s piano teacher, a container for small gifts, or as a doll house furniture:) This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
1.Cut design pieces.
2.Fold all score lines.
3. Apply glue to the bottom side tabs of the box base.
4. Attach to the side flaps of the piano base creating a open box shape. Apply glue to the 3 tabs facing you.
5.Center the large square back panel and secure into place. The cut slot goes toward the top of your piano. Glue the keyboard keys to it’s solid base.
6. Keyboard piece is the single rectangle piece. Apply glue to the long tab of this piece. Attach the tab to the inside of the other side creating a rectangular box shape.
7. This is what it should look like:)
8. Repeat this step for the two piano leg pieces.
9. This is a image of the piano leg.
10. Once the glue has dried on these three pieces, insert the tabs of the legs into the bottom of the keyboard piece. It will be a snug fit.
11. Insert the box’s top tab to the back slot to secure it.
12.Apply glue to the backside of the solid Rectangle piece. Center and glue to the top of the piano.
13. Using hot glue, attach the combined keyboard piece to the piano base- making sure you have a 90 degree angle, that it is centered, and that the legs and base are flush on the bottom.
14. Apply glue to the backside of the keyboard key piece and center and attach it to the piano.
15. Using pieces of foam adhesive squares, attach the foot pedals to the bottom center of your piano. Glue the decorative wood design to the face of your piano. Fill with goodies or small gifts for a present or use as miniature dollhouse furniture:)