Yukon Explorer Hug Gift Card Holder-JMRush
Approximate Card size: 4” x 7”
This card features character arms that open to release a hidden gift card section. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this design here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided cardstock for the card base)
2. Fold the card along score lines.
3. Apply glue the bottom of the side tabs on the card base. Secure by folding upward toward the card base.
4.Apply glue to bottom of the backside of the large beard piece. Do not apply glue to the back of the mustache portion of this piece yet. Align and secure to the head base.
5. Apply glue to the backside of the face piece and secure under the beard piece. (The steps are completed in this order to help find placement). Apply glue to the remaining section of the backside of the beard and secure into place.
6.Glue the hat and earmuffs into place.
7. Using an adhesive foam squares, attach the hat rim piece and ball of the hat.
8.Glue the mustache into place and use another foam adhesive piece to attach the nose on top of the mustache.
9.Glue the head onto the card base. Make sure that you place the head high enough that the arms can still close properly.
10. Glue the hands onto the front of the arms. Use foam adhesive pieces to secure the trim pieces into place.
The gift card can be inserted into the pocket of the card base and the hands tuck into the slots on the front:)