Elf Treat Box-JMRush
size: W 2.25 x D 2 x H 3”
This Cute little Elf box is perfect for treats or small gifts. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
- Cut the design pieces. ( There is an optional Circle design piece intended for topping the hat if you do not want to use a puff ball)
- Flip the card base over- Face down. Fold all score lines.
- Apply glue to the the bottom tabs shown.
- Secure those tabs to the top of the square that they surround, forming an open box shape.
- 5. Apply glue to the side tab and other bottom tab. Secure the bottom tab to the square as before and secure the side tab creating a box. Glue the triangular piece to the Elf base.
- Glue the elf face to the elf base.
- Glue the cheek circles on and the hat trim piece.
- I used adhesive dots for the cheeks and a puff ball for the hat.
- Use a foam adhesive square to attach the elf face to the treat box:)